2012-Present B.A., California State University Channel Islands, Camarillo, CA
· Art Major estimated date of graduation 2017.
2016-Present Painting with a Twist: Class Instructor and Assistant, Camarillo, CA
· Instruct anywhere between one and forty adults on the production of various copyrighted paintings.
· Instructor Assistant.
2015-Present Paint and Pour Class Instructor, Simi Valley, CA
· Teach a class of 30 adults how to paint pre-determined beginner paintings at two separate Country Clubs.
2011-Present Junket Productions: Production Assistant, Beverly Hills, CA
· Assist editor in running video and HD cards to reporters during press junkets.
· Keep the production of interviews efficient for reporters and on-camera talent.
2012-Present Let’s Create Something Inc.: Production Assistant, West Hills, CA
· Developed archival process for photo library.
· Photographic data entry.
2010 Habitat for Humanity through SERF Academy, Woodland Hills, CA
2008 Save the Bay through SERF Academy, Woodland Hills, CA
2005 Feed the Homeless, Van Nuys, CA
· Able to work independently or as a team member.
· Customer service and food running experience.
· Exceptional organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Mac Software, Database Software, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel, In Design, with a typing speed of 60 wpm.
· Artistic expertise in multiple mediums including; all forms of painting, digital art, and traditional artwork.